Account Executive, Healthcare
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last eight years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 175 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a driven, sales-minded individual to our team who will help us launch our healthcare vertical. You will be responsible for qualifying, developing and closing new opportunities within the healthcare industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing sales team and help execute our healthcare sales strategy. Your contribution will have a substantial impact on our growth.
As our Account Executive, Healthcare you’ll be responsible for:
- Research and qualify potential business opportunities within a defined territory.
- Own and drive full sales cycle including prospecting, presenting, solution definition, contract negotiation, close, and relationship management/growth.
- Strategically build a strong pipeline of potential opportunities to ensure quota is consistently met.
- Consistently exceed sales objectives and quotas (monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Conduct compelling and engaging product demonstrations via the web or in-person.
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing structures for different package offerings.
- Attend trade shows and conferences to represent the Hireology brand.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will :
- Be Driven: As a sales-minded individual, you will develop and execute world-class product demonstrations for each customer to ensure that they understand the value that Hireology will bring to their business. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- Have Great Communication Skills - You will tell Hireology’s story in all types of businesses with all types of owners. You will make sure that you remain transparent throughout the sales process and embrace the needs of the customer.
- Metrics-Driven - We’re passionate about data and trends. While achieving your monthly, quarterly and annual goals, you will be just as passionate while also providing a wow experience for each customer that you contact.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in an Account Executive, Healthcare candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience required, SaaS sales experience preferred.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Highly motivated, driven, self-starter
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Sales team to discuss how your past experiences will enable you to be successful in this role. Be prepared to walk us through your sales experience with examples of how you have done it in the past. No homework or on-the-spot assignments. We just want to see how you would make an impact in this role.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
- Walk us through a sales presentation with our Senior Leadership team including our VP of Sales.
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.