About this role
Account Executives spend their first few months learning the market, understanding our business, and becoming experts in our sales process. After this time, you will transition to fully building your book of business and be responsible for nurturing sales leads from first contact all the way through first revenue.
- A different kind of sales challenge – more than just another app, Hologram delivers internet to physical devices on the move all over the world.
- We're an organization committed to both building the best products and the best sales team to deliver value to our customers. You will impact both areas from day 1
- Flexible time off that people actually take, and strong support for working remotely
- Transparency all across the company, from the cap table, to salaries, to how many dollars are in the bank
- We collaborate across departments, working directly with design, product, and marketing, to decide what new features we need to offer for our customers
- You thrive in ambiguity and have a growth mindset
- You're open to focusing on outbound activities while you learn the business and ramp into the role
- You love to find our what your customers need and will ensure Hologram delivers phenomenal experiences at every touch point
- You have excellent communication skills that result in positive outcomes with both customers and internal Hologram teams
- You can take broad goals and turn them into specific plans, working through obstacles, and making good decisions along the way
- You move fast to solve customer needs and work through bigger problems
- You're eager to learn and grow, at any stage of your career
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and fast-paced team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
- Remote-first philosophy
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.