SpotHero is looking for an Account Executive to nurture and grow our most important business relationships. You will produce and align the perfect parking supply with consumer demand, you are a sales/account management hybrid and are one of the key drivers to our company’s success. This is a game changing opportunity where you'll have the chance to take on leadership responsibilities, define company best practices, navigate our growth into new markets, and make a real impact that the whole organization will see and feel on a daily basis.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Analyze and optimize SpotHero's parking supply across multiple major markets.
- Negotiate and build partnerships with both new and existing clients.
- Improve customer acquisition metrics amongst certain brands by collaborating with our marketing team.
- Communicate regularly with existing partners to ensure that operations are constantly running as smoothly as possible.
- Build relationships with key decision makers.
- Dynamic. You’re able to combine analytical thinking with interpersonal skills to manage and expand high quality partnerships.
- Independent. You not only enjoy, but also thrive in, unstructured environments.
- A closer. You are confident and people like talking with you. You care about helping people get the most out of our services and aren’t afraid to ask.
- Naturally curious and innovative. Extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Organized. Your mind is a steel trap. You follow through on your commitments and are incredibly attentive to detail.
- Communicative. You are the point of contact for our parking operators and strive to ensure that every partner is as in love with SpotHero as we are.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Sales and Account Management
- History of consistent professional growth and advancement
- Track record of using creativity to drive success
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we're a parking company!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as a Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.