Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We are on the hunt for a full-time Account Executive.
The mission of this role is to acquire, retain and grow B2B accounts through prospecting, inbound traffic and account management.
- Your work will include prospecting for new business, closing new business, on-boarding new clients and retaining those clients
- Set up and execute new business prospecting campaigns
- Work leads from the early stages of the sales cycle through signing the contract
- Manage a book of business, including renewal management and upsell campaigns
- Work with marketing team to develop content to be used in prospecting campaign
- Work with product team to make improvements to technical aspect of the tools used by the sales team
- You're driven to control the outcome of situations and your salary
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as an Account Executive
- Expert written and verbal Communication
- Well versed working in Salesforce
- You're a proactive and charismatic communicator
- You have the ability to read people and situations effectively
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance.
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee referral program
- Free weekly team lunch
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
- Work out of the inspiring 1871 space, access to events and mentors
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.