Associate Manager Manufacturer Sales at Nielsen Global Connect
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Sales Leader of MADRiD Initiative with Manufacturers
· Have a commercial target and achieve it
· Propose a plan to achieve commercial target and follow up
· Thinking of opening business opportunities
· Participation in the development of strategic materials and Thought Leadership in multidisciplinary groups.
· Cross-sectional knowledge and analysis of the entire client and MADRID solution
· Manage clients alone, "account manager"
· English level: advanced oral and written
· Excellent Negotiation & Communications Skills
· Teamwork: Ability to work with others on tasks and activities without necessarily being the leader, even when these are not directly related to their interests or objectives.
· Experience leading teams or solutions.
· 3-5 years of sales related experience or similar. Proven trackrecord in a sales role
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.