Business Customer Support
- Keeper Security, Inc. is the creator of Keeper, the world’s most downloaded password manager and digital vault for mobile devices and computers. We are looking to recruit a rock star to work as a Business Customer Support Specialist in our Chicago West Loop office. We strive to create a work environment full of friendly, energetic and positive people who love helping others and have great communication skills. Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Answers incoming customer calls, tickets & chats regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general customer concerns
- Coordinating/Conducting Training and On-boarding for Clients
- Up-Selling our Training & On-Boarding packages
- Staying up to date on all product releases and company policy changes
- Problem solving on the fly, turning problems into solutions seamlessly
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every interaction
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous customer support experience
- Technical proficiency with all types of technology, including smartphones, tablets and computers
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches.