Are you a hunter? Do you thrive in an organization that values your ability to build relationships and in a fast-paced environment? Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place?
It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for a Business Development Representative who’s eager to expand upon and solidify our market dominance.
- Research, build, and maintain a pipeline of prospects of top 300 architectural firms
- Contact 20 leads per day via cold phone calls and emails to schedule product demos
- Schedule 5 demos for Account Executives per week
- Become and serve as a product knowledge expert
- Provide a consultative sales process
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize our sales processes
- Maintain symbiotic relationship with Marketing and Product teams to improve business processes
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in outbound selling, preferably in a SaaS solution selling environment
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- “Hunter” mentality - You're driven to control the outcome of situations and your compensation
- Well-versed in Salesforce or similar CRM software
- Ability to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Goal-oriented mentality: both as an individual and as part of a team
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee referral program
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.