We help connect anything to the internet. Whether that's with a Hologram SIM card and our cellular network or with our Nova modem and our cloud toolkit. We're leading ubiquitous connectivity, security, and flexibility in IoT with our software-defined network. We're backed by Drive Capital and Bullpen Capital — and are continuing to grow and expand.
It's with that in mind that Hologram is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Growth team. This individual will be responsible for proactive outbound appointment setting focused on our target markets. This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status into the opportunity stage. We want this to be more than just an appointment setting role as researching and knowing the IoT market and helping us understand what businesses we should focus on and why it's critical. We are seeking driven, sales-minded individuals that are looking for an opportunity to join a high-growth startup, and will be rewarded for performance with uncapped growth opportunity. We envision this role being promoted to the Account Executive position in 8-12 months based on performance.
What we love about working at Hologram
- A different kind of sales challenge. More than just another app, Hologram delivers internet to physical devices on the move all over the world.
- We're an organization committed to both building the best products and the best sales team to deliver value to our customers. You will impact both areas immediately from day 1.
- Untracked time off that people actually take, and strong support for working remotely and from home.
- Transparency all across the company, from how we pick the snacks we stock to salaries, the cap table, and how many dollars are in the bank.
- We collaborate across departments, working directly with design, product, and marketing, to decide what new products we need to offer for our customers.
What will your day to day look like?
- Building prospects lists and executing those lists via email, phone and LinkedIn outreach
- Documenting and improving the outbound process
- Attend internal meetings pertaining to the sales team and overall Hologram team
- Overachieving your KPI's monthly
- Becoming an IoT expert
Why should you join us?
As a Hologrammer, we know you'll do what's best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay, solid work-life balance with unlimited PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life) benefits.
We're a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process, please email recruiting at hologram.io.
Together we're going to build something incredible - a way to help everyone stay online from water meters in cornfields to citywide bike-sharing systems. We'd love for you to join us here at our main office in Chicago. If you require being partially or fully remote, let's discuss to see if it'd be a good fit. We're looking to hire two BDRs.