Business Development Representative at Visibly (Remote)
Visibly is a Chicago-based healthcare technology company founded in 2012, building digital vision care solutions that create patient choice and provider capacity. Online vision testing is just the start; Visibly envisions a world where technology enables patients and doctors to connect easily and make other aspects of vision care more convenient and accessible to everyone.
About the role:
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will report to the Head of Business Development in a remote-workplace capacity. The BDR will discover and nurture new partnership opportunities among healthcare, technology, and optical retail organizations. The BDR will also support existing partner relationships to drive product growth and utilization. Occasional travel may be required.
This is a unique opportunity to help expand access to vision care for millions of people all over the world through truly innovative technology!
As a Visibly Business Development Representative you will:
- Be knowledgeable about all Visibly products and services
- Identify prospective partners, generate new leads, and convert opportunities
- Present product demos, emphasizing the value of Visibly’s offerings to highlight how they solve partner problems
- Answer questions about the product
- Negotiate terms and prepare sales agreements
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with prospective partners regularly
- Contact new and existing partners to discuss ongoing needs
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organization on various business development and marketing related projects
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
- A passion for healthcare and technology
- A track record of successfully supporting customer relationships
- An urgent and consultative approach to sales and prospecting
You’ll love working at Visibly for so many reasons:
- Insurance coverage (health, vision, dental)
- Generous PTO structure
- Holidays off
- Work from anywhere
- Home office stipend
- Lunch Stipend
- Professional development
- Amazing co-workers and company culture
- And much more!
Visibly, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.