This role requires no experience and is a great opportunity to learn and grow. We want individuals who are hungry, willing to learn and ready to hustle.
We are the fastest-growing used machinery marketplace in the world. Featured in Forbes (founders recognized as 30under30), Crain's Chicago Business, Business Insider DE, Business Insider IT, and winners of the Best B2B Startup in the 2017 Moxie Awards, we're an exciting established startup to be a part of for those looking to learn, grow and evolve.
We have offices in Chicago (US) and Berlin (Germany), and we are looking for ambitious individuals to join us.
- Initiate the sales cycle, establish and grow relationships with potential Machinio clients.
- Work hard to achieve daily/weekly goals.
- Collaborate with the team to improve processes and strategies.
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Office in the heart of the Loop, with easy access to anywhere.
- Quarterly team events, hangout fridays (lots of beer & games), casual happy hours and really fun holiday parties!
- Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
- And, of course, a stocked kitchen.
Benefits we offer:
- Robust benefits package: Unlimited PTO and vacation based on performance, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account (pre-tax transit benefits), Health Savings Account, Life & Disability Insurance, Retirement Benefits/401(k) and Voluntary benefits.
Our Interview Process:
Step 1 - Phone Interview with the Head of Operations, MachineryHost, to get to know you.
Step 2 - Google Hangouts Interview with our Senior Sales Manager, to discuss the role in depth.
Step 3 - Final interview with one of our Directors of Revenue.
- We're efficient decision-makers. Our interview process has a 2-week timeline and we do not waste time.
- We're not recruiters. We're real employees with long tenures and institutional knowledge, and we work with and manage doing the job/team you're interviewing for. We take the time to interview because we want to be transparent, and we want to maintain the standard of our team (or raise the bar higher). Our people are our most important resource.