Business Development Representative
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like, Avery Dennison, Cox Automotive, Iron Mountain and many others. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.Your mission?
This new role will be a critical part of the demand generation team acting as the first personal interaction prospective customers may have with Pricefx. Your success in this role will have a visible and meaningful impact on the growth and revenue goals of this rapidly growing team.
You will be in charge of…
- Qualifying buyers and guiding their journey from visitors to prospect to MQL, and ultimately SQL
- Understanding the challenges prospective customers are facing and the solutions Pricefx provides
- Finding unique ways to identify and connect to prospective customers
- Introducing prospective clients to the Pricefx brand
- Being a subject matter expert, leveraging a growing content library, to nurture these relationships and demonstrate the value
- Transitioning those relationships to outside sales
- Working closely with the sales team to understand customer needs, challenges, and successes
- Achieving growth targets for the pipeline of contacts and MQLs
- A passion for connecting people and solving problems
- Be highly resourceful, persistent, self-sufficient, and goal-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years in communications marketing, marketing operations, inside sales, or email marketing
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Pardot
- Significant experience using LinkedIn
This Would Make It Easier:
- A successful track record of using social media platforms to identify and engage prospective customers
- Understanding of customer journey, personas, and brand voice
- Experience in B2B SaaS environment
- Conversational marketing experience is a plus
- Chicago, IL
Other Job specifics…
- Full-time employment
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price fx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $200-IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.
GDPR for candidates