About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
What's the Role?
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Closing Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Timely Funding on completed closings.
- Insuring accuracy with the lender of the HUD-1/Settlement.
- Sending out final documents for funding completion.
- Evaluating the quality of work that the contract closers complete.
- Reviewing the closing package for accuracy.
- Follow up will lender to insure accuracy of funding.
- Follow up will lender to insure accuracy of closing package.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in coordinating closings.
- Knowledge to clear Title Commitments, read Hud-1 Settlement Statements and Closing Disclosures, understands loan documents and able to prepare Deed and Mortgages for Recording.
- Title company experience preferred.
- Great organizational skills.
- High energy level with calm demeanor and high understanding level.
- Management experience preferred not required.
- Basic computer skills a must softpro experience a plus.
Working with Encompass software a plus
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-MT1