Contact Center Business Process Specialist
As Contact Center Solutions Specialist, you will be a hands-on member of the Operations team at the world's greatest online event ticket resale marketplace. You will liaise with several stakeholders of the Contact Center business unit to deliver practical solutions for their channel needs.
- Develop, maintain, and test contact flows within the NICE inContact
- Provide ongoing dialogue with stakeholders to determine business requirements
- User administration
- Developing and maintaining technical competency in the business and its contact center platforms
- Contributing to the team's knowledge base and personal skill set as well as readily sharing knowledge with stakeholders regarding configuration services
- Responding to production service-impacting events on an on-call basis
To be successful, you'll need
- 2+ years in a contact center cloud solutions architecture role
- Experience implementing and maintaining contact channel servicing across multiple sites
- A demonstrated ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new contact center tools
- Experience delivering and training customer-facing conversational self-service interfaces
- Passion for helping customers & exceeding customer expectations.
What We Offer
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
225 W Randolph, 30th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606