Customer Success Manager at Pricefx
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Dean Foods, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.Your mission?
You will take care of our enterprise customers and help them make the best use of our pricing platform, now and in the future. You are the primary contact for our customers, the face, and the voice of Pricefx. You help our customers with onboarding, adoption, and growth. You provide feedback to the product team. You share your experiences with the Customer Success Team and vice-versa.
You will be in charge of…
- Ensuring customers achieve their desired outcome by using our product and have the best possible experience when interacting with our company
- Gaining customer insights and offer solutions, recommendations and provide the support the customer needs to accomplish their pricing strategy
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with the assigned customer accounts, from the site champion through senior executives, to promote adoption, expansion and extension of the use of Pricefx solutions
- Addressing concerns during and after implementation
- Being the first point of contact for the customer and our Accounting and Solution Delivery teams for all things related to subscriptions and invoicing.
- Handling commercial escalations: commercial liaison post-sale, during delivery and post-implementation
- Identifying the customer’s risks in achieving their stated business goals and develop a risk mitigation plan
- Assisting Sales and Marketing by matching the best referrals & success stories
- Documenting business-value driven customer success stories and best practices
- Conducting online presentations, webinars and onsite meetings.
- Writing blog posts and newsletter content about the different ways our platform can be used.
What should you have to succeed?
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Consultative and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand our customers’ various business models/markets
- Customer support and account management experience, preferably in high-growth, software-as-service (SaaS) environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude and ability to understand software applications
- Well-developed professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at executive levels of the organization
- Enthusiasm for working with and directing cross-departmental and cross-functional teams to create improvements or solve issues
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations and navigate in an ambiguous environment
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary to company/customer locations
- Strong knowledge and use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with implementation of Enterprise software
- Chicago, IL or Remote Opportunity
- Full-time employment
- Ability to travel domestically up to 30%, occasional international travel
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx. We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly $240-IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in
GDPR for candidates.