Director of Business Development
We are seeking a Business Development Director to focus on lead and relationship generation across the provider markets. A successful Business Development Director will possess:
- Established experience and expertise in the provider healthcare market.
- Initiative and the ability to quickly develop executive level relationships within the healthcare industry, especially the risk-bearing provider market.
- An ability to work independently through lead generation, as well as collaboratively with our Leadership Team on sales pursuits.
- A genuine interest in healthcare and delivering dynamic solutions to improve our clients’ overall performance.
Specific elements of the Business Development Director role include:
- Expert understanding of the market and the business challenges facing our clients
- Gaining a deep understanding of all Pareto solutions and being able to correlate them to our clients’ business needs
- Prospective client outreach and lead generation for all Pareto provider solutions
- Conference presenting, attendance and networking
- Managing multiple client leads and activities concurrently
- Collaborating with Pareto Leadership on sales pursuits
- Leading/contributing to client presentations and ongoing BD discussions
- Contributing to the ongoing development of Pareto’s business development strategy
- Ensuring the security, confidentiality, and integrity of client information for yourself and your team
To join our team, you will need to possess these skills / attributes:
- 6+ years of business development experience
- Education – A Bachelor’s Degree in a related degree
- Healthcare Experience – At least 6+ years of healthcare experience
- Business Development & Sales Experience – provider healthcare experience required
- Self-initiative – An ability to think creatively and work independently to generate sales leads & opportunities for the organization
- Strong Communication Skills – Ability to clearly and concisely communicate information and ideas orally and in writing
- Environment – Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, where continuous learning and new challenges go hand in hand
Successful candidate must be willing and able to travel, when necessary. Estimated travel is between 40-70% of the time.
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.