Director, Enterprise Sales (Fashion & Travel) at Affirm (Remote)
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
As the Director of Enterprise Sales, you will be a key leader on Affirm’s sales team responsible for driving the expansion of Affirm’s rapidly-growing Enterprise business in the Fashion and Travel verticals. You will operate on the front-lines and be closely engaged with the market - developing and expanding relationships with leaders at multi-billion dollar merchants. You will manage our team tasked with applying a consultative approach to identify products and services needed by merchants; driving loan volume and revenue via new deals in an efficient timeframe; and, building Affirm’s market position with strategic targets, some of which work with the traditional financing incumbents today.
Your role directly impacts and informs top-priority, company-wide goals and will influence the long-term success of the organization! Affirm’s products are seen by hundreds of millions of people - delivering an outstanding customer experience, while building mutual value and driving business results for our partners.
You’re an inventive leader who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment. This role calls for outstanding communication skills, as you will represent Affirm at a senior level to relevant merchants and will also provide detailed feedback from merchants to internal cross-functional partners to drive initiatives forward. You will need excellent leadership skills to lead our team of senior sales executives!
Affirm already partners with many of the biggest names in fashion and travel, including Gucci, Delta, Expedia, Neiman Marcus and thousands more.What you’ll do
- Manage the Enterprise Fashion & Travel Sales Team.
- Build and nurture positive relationships at the largest and most strategic prospective merchants, partnering to find solutions to provide financing to their customers and grow their business.
- Ensure excellent service and communication from Affirm to our partners; ensure excellent representation of our partners to our internal teams.
- Be the voice of the fashion & travel verticals to Affirm and to the market.
- Execute on goals [quarterly/annual] for new deal signings and launches.
- Mentor and coach enterprise Account Executives.
- Remote First; SF, NY, CHI preferred.
- A curious, entrepreneurial leader with plenty of grit, analytical prowess, creative thinking, and initiative. A leader who has a deep understanding of, and empathy for, our retail partners’ needs.
- 15+ years of solution selling, 5+ years of management experience, management consulting or strategic operations with a digital/financial product.
- Must have a consistent track record of selling into enterprise companies.
- Must have experience in Retail / Travel and/or Credit and Payments landscape.
- Communication & Relationships: Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships both internally and with C-level decision makers at our merchants.
- Analytical: Understands P&L and quantitative levers used by our merchants.
- Collaborative: Outgoing teammate excited to work cross-functionally and build relationships.
- Proactive Leadership: Seeks out new opportunities, drives projects, and navigates ambiguity with grace.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.