Director of Sales / Account Executive at Jot Locker (Remote)
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, Vice and more. Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly page views across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
As part of its growing global activities, Dailymotion is looking to enforce its programmatic and monetization product by building its own video ad stack to deliver new monetization solutions for its own ecosystem around desktop, mobile and CTV, and provide innovative marketing solutions for advertisers.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is seeking its new Digital Sales member! We are looking for a resourceful Account Executive or Director of Sales with programmatic and direct media sales experience, agency/trading desk relationships, drive, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Primary responsibilities include building relationships with media agencies, advertisers and trading desks, and understanding how to best position Dailymotion’s media solution to drive direct sales. This person is a team player that takes initiative and has a proven record building partnerships that last. The ideal candidate must be a digital and programmatic expert with deep knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of programmatic sales offerings including data products, viewability & fraud metrics, and RTB.
In this role, you must excel in client-facing situations while also successfully working cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure growth in programmatic omni-channel revenue across both display & video & CTV/OTT. This person must be a creative thinker, proactive, pragmatic, flexible and attentive to detail. This role reports into the Head of North America Sales.
- Prospect and close business within an assigned territory across targeted agency and advertiser accounts to exceed revenue goals and other performance KPIs.
- Ensure client satisfaction to generate renewal business and grow incremental revenue.
- Actively manage sales pipeline and provide revenue projections
- Develop strong and mutually beneficial relationships with key client decision makers.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure all client and company business objectives are met.
- Represent Dailymotion in the market with pure professionalism
The ideal profile possess:
- 4-8 years of related experience in digital media or ad tech sales.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be comfortable and confident delivering presentations to agency and brand partners.
- Full understanding of the digital media and ad tech ecosystem, with an emphasis on the video and programmatic space.
- Team player, able to work across teams internally and externally to delivery maximum value to clients.
- Existing relationships with decision makers at major and mid-market digital media agencies. Brand relationships a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to build a market from the ground up.
- Hunter mentality with a track record of winning NEW business.
- MUST be able to work from home.
Location: Chicago, IL - Remote
Type of contract: Full-time Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
🏥High-end Health Insurance (eligibility starting from the 1st day. 100% by Dailymotion)
🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
⛱️ Flexible time off; vacation, holidays, sick-leave (take time off when you need to)
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏡 Hybrid Work Framework
🍼 Paternity leave or Co-parental leave extended
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.