Fusion's growing sales organization is looking for a dynamic, analytical, and operationally minded Director of Sales Enablement to ensure that our sales team is equipped with the skills, collateral and support needed to improve win rates and grow revenue. This person will play a key role during the sales process to identify potential areas of risk within each deal, and also work with sales leadership to address these areas of risk on a deal-by-deal and macro basis. In addition, this role will be the champion internally to implement and enforce our Value Selling methodology.More specifically, in this role you will:
Conduct + Analyze Deal Reviews:
- Develop, install, monitor, and improve processes to ensure Fusion is able to achieve sales targets (regular deal reviews, forecasting / pipeline cadence, etc.).
- Conduct on-going pipeline health assessments by reviewing sales calls and pipeline data to identify and surface potential deal risks to the Regional Sales Directors, VP of Account Management, and CRO.
- Partner closely with sales leadership to measure the impact of improvements to sales support processes to ensure they are driving the right outcomes.
Design + Execute Sales Training Program:
- Establish enablement as a strategic arm of our GTM strategy - align enablement efforts with key KPIs like rep productivity, quota attainment, and ramp times.
- Champion the continued roll out and adherence of our Value Selling sales methodology to the entire sales organization
- Create a required skill competency framework and associated ongoing learning program for the sales team based on insights from the deal review process.
- Lead roll out of major sales changes (such as new skills, talk tracks and/or messaging) and develop certification process for sales managers + reps.
- Maintain and improve a training program for onboarding + up-skilling sales reps.
- Work closely with sales reps at-risk of missing their revenue goals to give each rep the best opportunity for success.
- Plan, develop and execute global sales kick-off events
Collect Market Insights + Shape Enablement Collateral:
- Partner with Product Marketing to create differentiated and tactical marketing and sales enablement materials to support training initiatives.
- Partner with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success to collect and translate insights to the Sales team, including competitive intelligence and market trends.
- Build out a feedback loop with Marketing and Product Marketing to evolve the way we sell, service, and support our customers.
- Build strong relationships with key business partners-i.e., Revenue Operations, Marketing, Product, Sales leaders, Recruiting, HR- and collectively execute various cross-functional initiatives in support of salesforce transformation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3+ years producing within a quota carrying role, with a keen understanding of the challenges faced by software sales professionals
- 3+ years of professional work experience in sales enablement or product marketing
- Proven ability to drive operational improvements and to improve sales and marketing results
- Demonstrable experience in implementing processes, trainings and programs with a proven impact on the success of the Sales team
- Experience implementing a Value Selling sales methodology and ensuring adherence on a day-to-day basis
- Commanding executive presence; credible in front of a sales team and/or executive audience
- Strong ability to build internal networks and influence across functions
- Strong PowerPoint, Proficient Excel experience required
- Salesforce CRM and Gong experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of a SaaS business model preferred
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.