Enterprise Account Manager serve as the primary contact for Fusion's high-growth clients for product adoption and the resulting sales. The EAM will work with our clients' executives who have strategic oversight of their Risk Management functions. The success of this role will be driving the sale of our products and services into additional departments and geographies. This role works closely with cross-functional stakeholders to facilitate a positive customer experience, which ultimately ensures creates long-term, successful relationships with our enterprise customers. Strong EAMs can put themselves on an upward career path that can propel them into Sales, Sales or Account Management, or Customer Success positions within Fusion.
Executive Account Manager will report to the VP of Account Management
Specific responsibilities include:
- Mine an assigned client portfolio if Financial Services organizations for upsell and cross sell opportunities to expand the use of the Fusion Framework technology and services, and improve the client's risk management and business continuity practice outcomes
- Develop and nurture relationships with key our client's key executive stakeholders
- Manage opportunities within the CRM system recording all client interactions, continually maintaining probability-to-close for opportunities, and identifying "white space" sales opportunities
- Collaborate with teammates to manage the sales process for delivering product demonstration, statements of work, product quotes and contracts
- Monitor post-sale activities (e.g., delivery, onboarding) to ensure that new products and services are properly delivered
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the Fusion Framework technology features and functions
- Maintain a good working knowledge of trends and best practices in the risk management, business continuity and IT disaster recovery industries
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 5+ years of successful sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling to C-suite executives
- Experience selling B2B Software-As-A-Services solutions to Financial Services clients preferred
- Exposure to or experience with Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Prior B2B and Software-as-a-Service sales experience preferred.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude.
- Willingness to travel 30% of time
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.