UPshow is the leading innovator in digital signage for businesses. UPshow increases customer engagement with interactive TV and mobile software, creating a unique in-venue network to advertise to and entertain customers. We offer a three-in-one platform that provides: entertainment options, engagement solutions and a management suite to measure results. By using these tools, businesses can increase revenue; influence customer and employee behavior; and become more efficient. Our clients range from healthcare providers, to restaurant groups, to nationwide gyms — all looking to reach their customers with the right messages at the right time. Founded in 2015, UPshow now reaches audiences in thousands of businesses around the world. UPshow has been named one of Chicago's Best Places to Work and one of American's Fastest Growing Companies on Inc. 5000.
To be successful in the role as Enterprise Sales Executive you have to be sales-driven and a fast moving person with a strong customer focus. You are passionate about creating value for your customers, which ultimately leads to long term business for both organizations. To identify the right decision makers and influencers as well as have the courage to ask the right questions is critical to your success. We see that you have excellent Communication skills - you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals. You are the best at what you do and you know how to get the best out of your colleagues.
- Develop and execute a sales process and strategy to achieve aggressive sales targets
- Generate direct customer meetings through proper outreach
- Demonstrate and clearly differentiate the product from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value propositions
- Drive new sales!!
- Forecast and deliver against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales goal
- Identify new business opportunities and follow-up on the found business opportunities
- Document plans, activities, and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
What we require from you:
- 7-10+ years’ of sales experience, of which at least half of the time spent selling enterprise businesses
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting and creating new business opportunities
- Experience successfully selling to C-Level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SalesForce as a CRM
- Experience selling to enterprise companies
- Focused, confident, self-starter
- Positive attitude and outlook coupled with a strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or equivalent
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Compensation + Commission
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- Professional Development Programs
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- 401k Match
- Pre-tax Transportation
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work from Anywhere policy, to respond to an ever-changing work climate
- Virtual Social Events including: Team Wins and Highlights from the Month, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, and Happy Hours
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives UPshow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
UPshow is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.