Inbound Sales Executive - Evening Shift
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter, which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
Our Inbound Sales Executives handle sales for events all around the country. Whether it be a super fan living a lifelong dream of going to the Big game, a family experiencing the next hit on Broadway, or a group of friends seeing their favorite band live, our sales team is here! Our Inbound Sales Executives take inbound calls from fans (that's right no cold calling). The goal is to close every call with a sale and to ensure our customers get the perfect tickets every time!
Target first year salary is $40,000-$60,000 ($14/hour base pay + monthly bonus based on individual goals and performance) with uncapped earning potential.
Full time opportunity
12:00-9:00PM or 1:00-10:00PM.
Must also be available one weekend day.
- Consult customers looking to purchase live events tickets and close each sale at point of contact
- Utilize sales techniques to professionally lead customers through the selection and purchases process
- Consistently provide excellent, polite, and courteous service to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Reach out to customers to convert open orders to sales
- Develop expertise with live events and varying venues across the country
- Continuously look for ways to help improve our processes and customer experience
To be successful, you'll need
- 2+ years of experience in metric driven sales
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- A desire to learn and develop sales skills, and the motivation to continue developing professionally
- Natural ability to go above and beyond to solve the customer's concerns
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule