Insurance Reviewer - Mortgage at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
- Review specific loan documents for accuracy and consistency according to the closing checklist, investor list of rules, and various other department resources.
- The Insurance Reviewer will utilize the Insurance Review checklist to confirm accuracy on all files and ensure each file meets specific company and investor guidelines.
- After a successful review of the file, the Insurance Reviewer is required to correspond with the POD in a timely manner regarding any issues that prevent the file from being approved.
- Once all updates have been completed by the POD the Reviewer will send a final email approving all Insurance policies.
- Insurance Reviewers are required to review a minimum of 40 files each day.
- Monthly incentives for Insurance Reviewers are based on the number of files completed and the accuracy of files completed.
- Confirm the file meets investor requirements for insurance.
- Review Hazard, Wind, Hail, Hurricane, Flood, HO-6 Policies to ensure that the coverage and deductibles fit guidelines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable in a high volume setting.
- Knowledge of Encompass and Paperless.
- Looking for positive, energetic candidates.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-MT1