Jr. Sales Operations Administrator at PerkSpot
Work directly with America's best employers to bring joy to millions of employees!
Chicago + Remote: We have a solid footprint in Chicago, but we also hire exceptionally talented people who reside elsewhere.
We love the friendships we've forged in our Chicago office. But let's be real; things have changed. We don't plan to all return 100% in-office, but our office and gym are open on an optional basis for all employees who feel comfortable, including happy hours and team events. However, because culture and relationships are important to us, all candidates should be open to being in-office with their teams at pre-arranged times throughout the year. The specifics vary by role, so please discuss your plans with the hiring team.
Hi, welcome to PerkSpot. We’re looking for an expert, problem-solving technical mind to join our team as the Jr. Sales Operations Admin and manage integrations and implementation of all of our sales tech.
At PerkSpot, the Sales team uses many programs to do their job. As such, all of those programs have to be running properly. As our Jr. Sales Operations Admin, you’ll be responsible for making sure all our systems (besides Salesforce) are running in top shape. This will include managing updates, integrations, and yes, our team’s adoption - if you’re there to keep us accountable, we’re sure to succeed.
PerkSpot is an employee benefits company that works with America’s top employers to offer exclusive discounts, rewards, and recognition to millions of employees. These exclusive perks and savings are a great recruitment and retention tool that allows employees to take advantage of unique opportunities and feel great about the company they work for. We help employees from nearly 1,000 companies like Spotify, Walgreens, McDonald's, and Lyft save on everything from gym memberships and movie tickets to electronics, new cars, and travel.
Profitable and growing, our company was founded in 2006 by good people with a great vision, and we’re carrying on the work they started. In 2018, our company was proud to announce an additional investment of $50 million dollars from Susquehanna Growth Equity. As we continue to grow, we’re excited about our leadership position in the industry, but we’re also committed to doing more - developing better products, reaching more employers, and getting more employees engaged with our platform. Our passion is to make every place a great place to work, starting with our own. We’re a big platform, but a small team. That means we’re going to trust you with more responsibility than you’d have anywhere else and invest in your success and growth more than any other employer.
Meet the Sales Team
The Sales team is comprised of outgoing, proactive individuals who are proud to function as PerkSpot’s main brand ambassadors. But in order to do that, they need to be running the latest tools - and that’s where you come in. You’ll familiarize yourself with every step of the sales process, and source the tools that’ll make it run efficiently, and - let’s just say it - better. Your tech decisions will help us make our sales process the best it can be.
Life as our Jr. Sales Operations Admin:
- Design and operationalize prescriptive programs and strategies to drive value from our sales technology tools by increasing engagement and tailoring the tools to our sales motion (e.g., development and implementation of Outreach sequences development, Gong trackers and scorecards)
- Ensure all new sales tech works with both Domo and existing BI practices
- Work through transition and adoption of new 3rd party tech
- Conduct testing and provide documentation related to all 3rd party tech adoptions
- Report on new tech’s effectiveness
- Work with Salesforce lead to integrate our CRM with other 3rd party tech
- Work with Sales Trainer to advise on best practices for training Sales team on 3rd party tech
- Handle inbound change requests from stakeholders, CS, and sales
- Conduct regular (daily, weekly, monthly) checks and reports to QA the company’s overall operations
- Strategize ways to help PerkSpot run better by researching emerging technologies
- Attending regular team and staff meetings to address feedback, changes, and ideas
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years’ experience in connected sales and marketing tool management
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Information Decisions Science, or similar
- Experience in systems analysis and evaluation, requirement gathering, and user acceptance testing
- Experience overseeing mass integrations of 3rd party platforms
- Experience within B2B Sales solutions preferred
- Applicable tool certifications, Power User, or MVP statuses a plus!
- Proficiency in Gong, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Sendoso, LinkedIn SN, Showpad, etc. is a plus!
- Professional communication style; experience working with stakeholders
- Thoughtful and thorough understanding of the sales process
- Analytical and strategic approach to problem-solving
- Background in technical writing and IT process documentation
- Highly organized project manager - you’ll be managing many things at once!
- Helpful attitude and a collaborative, team-oriented mindset
- Proven understanding of PerkSpot’s values as a whole and a willingness to work hard to achieve overall company goals
Your First Few Months
We’ll begin by training you on our current tech stack and the tools that each team uses. After this overview, you’ll work with each department to dive into the functionality and operational use of our current tech stack, evaluating it for both effectiveness and efficiency. Then, you will identify room for optimizations, and provide recommendations to us on what tools to swap out. Soon, you will function as the main POC for possible vendor partners, and spearhead the adoption of new 3rd party tech throughout the company.
The Perks of Working at PerkSpot
We’re a big platform, but still a small team. That means we’re going to trust you with more responsibility than elsewhere, and invest in you more. You’re going to grow – a lot.
We work out of our office in Chicago’s River North neighborhood. When we are in the office, we dress how we like, encourage flexible hours and an open time-off policy, stock a good beer selection, and we’re pretty obsessive about our coffee. Most of all, we welcome good people with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
PerkSpot offers the full suite of benefits you’d expect from a profitable, established company, including health and dental insurance, a generous parental leave policy, 401(k), pre-tax transit benefits, and fully-funded disability coverage. We have in-office bike storage, a private gym, and a shower on-site.
We hold weekly company get-togethers where we learn from what went wrong and celebrate what went right. Every week at PerkSpot, we aim a little higher and get a little bit better than the previous week.
Because we consider every member of our team to be a fundamental part of our success, we encourage everyone to be invested in our success, regardless of their position. We want every one of our employees to think like an owner: put in the effort to exceed expectations, solve problems before they come up, and always go the extra mile. It’s this drive to succeed that makes PerkSpot such an interactive and fulfilling place to work.
How to Apply
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a resume AND cover letter (we know it is old school, but a cover letter is very important to us) telling us how you stack up to the qualifications, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to PerkSpot. Don’t be afraid to show your spark and personality!
All positions require a full background screening.
Offering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is a priority at PerkSpot. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.