Manager, Partner Development
What you do at Avant:
- Relationship management: Develop strong relationships with our partners and influence them to reach mutually beneficial outcomes to our joint business problems. Understand overall partner strategy and portfolio dynamics in order to make recommendations for data driven growth strategies and action plans.
- Strategy Development / Execution: Develop and execute business strategies that will drive growth, profitability, and competitive success for Avant and Avant’s partners.
- Team leadership: You may be responsible for managing the work product of other team members who directly or indirectly report to you. Coach and mentor associates throughout the organization with a goal of developing and retaining talent at Avant.
- Marketing: Lead marketing efforts in partnership with Avant’s marketing teams to deliver profitable loan growth for partners and Avant. Leverage both Avant and partner assets to acquire customers and originate loans in a cost-effective manner. Generate targeted insights to inform the design and development of new customer experiences and go-to-market strategies.
- Product: Work with partner and internal product development team to influence product roadmaps. Bridge the gap between the partner’s perspective and Avant’s internal desires to enable Avant’s product team to deliver best in class products which will increase customer satisfaction and ultimately drive growth and profitability for both partners and Avant.
- Operations: Work with partner and internal operations teams to ensure partner and customer satisfaction with Avant products and services. Identify areas for operational improvement which deliver value to customers, partners, and Avant.
- Credit Risk: Liaise with credit risk management team to ensure marketing and underwriting programs deliver high performing customers / loans for both Avant and partners.
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- You have management consulting or client development experience
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are comfortable working in facilitating large group discussions
- You have a proven track record of managing large scale projects
- You are organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- You love working with data and have experience performing quantitate and qualitative analysis
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environments and are able to wear many hats
- You have some working knowledge of consumer finance and software as a service industries
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.