Manager, Sales Development
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 185 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
Due to the continued growth of our Sales team, we are looking to add a Manager, Sales Development to our team. This leader will be responsible for onboarding individuals into our Healthcare vertical, helping to build our sales culture and execute on our sales strategy. They will focus on developing and motivating our sales talent, as well as taking a data-focused approach to help drive business decisions to achieve revenue targets.
As our Manager, Sales Development, you’ll be responsible for:
Improving the professional growth of Hireology's most valuable asset, our people.
Onboarding new hires into our sales culture and empowering their success at Hireology
Owning the development and growth of your team, playing a crucial part of our company’s revenue production and our ability to hit our targets.
Day to day performance management of sales reps, including but not limited to, delivering performance reviews, conducting any performance related conversations and follow up conversations. Monitoring and driving sales metrics and reporting.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be a:
Proven leader: Success bringing the best out of others
Problem solver: We are growing quickly and our best leaders solve the right problems as quickly as possible
Coach first: While you might be able to do the job, your job is to empower your team
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Manager, Sales Development candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
3+ years of experience of sales and sales leadership experience required
Proven track record of strategically building, leading and driving successful sales plans and meeting or exceeding targets
Experience in SaaS is strongly desired
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Sales team to discuss how your past experiences will enable you to be successful in this role. Be prepared to walk us through your sales experience with examples of how you have done it in the past. No homework or on-the-spot assignments. We just want to see how you would make an impact in this role.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
- Walk us through a sales presentation with our Senior Leadership team including our VP of Sales.
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.