Manager Sales Training at Paylocity
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Maximize sales effectiveness by determining learning needs and facilitating best-in-class learning experiences through team of Sales Delivery professionals. Evaluate the effectiveness of learning content and programs and collaborate with appropriate business partners and learning and development leaders to identify content gaps and/or opportunities for future improvements.
Reports To: Senior Manager, L&D
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of high-quality learning content and programs including analysis of business needs, solution recommendation, design, development, implementation and evaluation/follow-up.
• Coach and develop skills of the Sales Delivery team to maximize today’s opportunity while preparing them for tomorrow.
• Ensure strategic alignment of stakeholder goals with L&D goals and resources.
• Establish metrics and leverage available data and evaluation tools to ensure individual and organizational performance is meeting business needs and improving sales effectiveness.
• Optimizing training processes for efficiency.
• Determines training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales executives; reviewing results of trainer coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
• Create a collaborative and innovative environment
• Management responsibilities include employee development, hiring, and training; planning, assigning, and directing work; performance management and coaching.
• Continually develop knowledge and application of adult learning theory in the learning field, and stay current with new industry trends
- At least 3+ years managing or leading a team
- 5- 7 years training experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience leading remote workforce preferred
- Experience in technology, software, or HCM sales or leadership preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels in the organization
- Expert knowledge of effective training techniques and ability to coach towards excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge and experience with various assessment types and systems.
This job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.