Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm provides honest financing solutions for consumers shopping both online and in-store. The Inbound Sales Associate will be responsible for facilitating a positive buyer’s journey for Affirm’s self-service merchants. Not only will this person assist merchants through the sign-up process from initial application through integration, but this person will be instrumental in helping develop processes to continually improve adoption and the customer experience.What You'll Do
- Engage with potential and new merchant partners to assist them in completing the self-service application and integration process.
- Work cross functionally to help optimize the SMB merchant self-service experience.
- Proactively identify stalled opportunities and take initiative to increase prospective merchant partner engagement.
- Triage inbound SMB queue for routing to Outbound Sales or other channels.
- Develop standard practices and scalable processes for ongoing merchant engagement.
- Identify and communicate areas of opportunity for ongoing SMB merchant education and support.
- Experience with Salesforce, Drift, and Zendesk advantageous, but not required.
- A strong passion for Affirm's mission, and for E-commerce and/or finance
- Minimum 12 months of prior business development, sales, or comparable experience
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills, and strong EQ
- Willingness to take on greater responsibility and a strong desire to work toward collective goals
- Ability to collaborate and work x-functionally
- The desire to pursue a career in sales, and the drive to be successful
- Drive to embrace challenges and the tenacity to forge through unmapped territory
- Those who are self-motivated, very detail-oriented, and possess strong time management skills
- Creativity and strong critical reasoning skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving work environment
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.