Partnership Specialist (part-time)
SpotHero is seeking a Part-time Partnership Specialist to create and manage event and venue partnerships that result in GMV and net revenue. Built and maintain strong partner relationships. Work with internal and external stakeholders to create strategic partnerships from ideation to activation, with the goal of expanding the SpotHero brand.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What you’ll do:
- Cultivate, engage, structure, negotiate, and manage strategic event and venue partnerships across SpotHero markets to expand the SpotHero brand.
- Research and produce a pipeline of applicable qualified leads.
- Support the Senior Partnership Specialist with account management of partnerships.
- Propose customized partnership opportunities to current and potential partners.
- Manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Keep detailed records of partnership process in Salesforce.
- Analyze conversion rates data related to partnership performance using BI Tool. Use this information to inform partnership optimization.
- Secure and safeguard data to preserve its integrity, reliability, and availability and ensure appropriate access levels are maintained.
Who you are:
- A relationship-builder. Relationships are the key to closing and managing partnerships. You’re comfortable with cold calling and interacting with people you don’t know.
- A top-notch communicator. You have outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written – that enable you to speak with anyone and everyone who crosses your path.
- Organized. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organizational skills. You’re diligent and don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Self-motivated. You are responsible for the success of these partnerships, so you need to be driven by the excitement of helping grow the SpotHero brand.
- A creative thinker. Most partnerships aren’t cut-and-dry, you’ll need to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions.
- College student who is currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Proficient in G Suite
- Optimistic, outgoing, autonomous, go-getter
- Self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals
What we’re offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.