We are looking for a Payments Sales Executive to join our team here at Snapsheet!
As a Payments Sales Executive at Snapsheet you drive the growth of our Payments product delivering our solution to new and existing customers. With a strong knowledge of banking and treasury, you manage and grow the relationships with our banking partners. Additionally, you work with our carriers to strategically broaden our network of vendors (bodyshops, salvage, contractors, and more). As the leader of the sales process for our payment product, you own the full-cycle sales process from lead generation to qualification and demoing through contracting and closing. With each completed sale, you elevate the sales process reporting wins and loses to ultimately drive best practices. As a strong sales professional you create the strategy for payment sales, gathering buy-in from key stakeholders internally, and regularly communicating your progress. Externally, you map out the market understanding your target carriers and partners creating win-win solutions to successfully hit your revenue targets. As a Payment Sales Executive at Snapsheet, you are a strong communicator and a self-starter who does what it takes to attain the best possible business outcomes and provide world-class relationship management, building rapport, and credibility across a broad range of executive stakeholders and influencers.
What you will do as a Payments Sales Executive at Snapsheet:
- Own sales process for Snapsheet’s Payment’s product hitting all given revenue, partnership and vendor targets.
- Manage relationships with multiple top 15 banking partners growing our network of partners and sales team coordination
- Grow our vendor network and continue to drive value for existing vendors
- Track progress on growth of revenue and partnerships regularly reporting back wins and losses
- Ensure account portfolios are being maximized and own account turn around troubleshooting when needed
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the market understanding where Snapsheet Payment’s unique value proposition and market fit
- Generate pipeline tracking and monitoring progress regularly ensuring we are in conversations with the right carriers at the right time
- Qualify leads within each channel by establishing and fostering relationships with potential partners
- Identify and utilize 3rd party relationships to close international deals
- Collaborate with marketing to create strong payment materials including: pitch decks, collateral for partners, clients, vendors, etc.
- Regularly review pricing and revenue sharing models to ensure appropriate capture of value, leveraging insight from Snapsheet’s executive team to set the proper pricing strategy
- Develop the Playbook for driving Payments sales and execution formalizing the approach and best practices for going-to-market with the Payments offering, both with and without the support of a channel partner
- Pursue prospects, in conjunction with our Payments Channel Partners, driving effectiveness of the pursuit and responsible for converting targets to sales
- Manage progress against Payments growth targets, both through channel partners and through Snapsheet sales representatives
What you bring as a Payments Sales Executive:
- 6+ years of sales experience within the banking, payments, or similar space
- Insurance experience preferred
- Strong understanding of banking partnerships, treasury, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proven ability to build follow-up strategies to close sales
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail while managing multiple business relationships at once
- Highly skilled at written and verbal communication. You have an excellent ability to manage and organize multiple stakeholders in a sales process at once
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and develop action plans
- A highly driven and ambitious attitude. You are a team player who will ensure that the end-to-end sales process runs smoothly