Regional Sales Manager
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last eight years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 175 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
Due to the continued growth of our Sales team, we are looking to add a Regional Sales Manager to our team. This leader will manage a region of the country for our largest and most profitable vertical, Retail Automotive. They will focus on developing and motivating our sales talent, as well as taking a data-focused approach to help drive business decisions to achieve revenue targets.
As our Regional Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
Improving the professional growth of Hireology's most valuable asset, our people.
Owning the revenue growth and market share within your region, playing a crucial part of our company’s revenue production and market share and our ability to hit our targets.
Day to day performance management of sales reps, including but not limited to, delivering performance reviews, conducting any performance related conversations and follow up conversations. Monitoring and driving sales metrics and reporting.
Success: So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be a:
Proven leader: Success bringing the best out of others
Problem solver: We are growing quickly and our best leaders solve the right problems as quickly as possible
Coach first: While you might be able to do the job, your job is to empower your team
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Regional Sales Manager candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
5+ years of experience of Sales experience required, with 2+ years of experience managing sales and/or business development teams in a B2B or Outbound Sales environment
Proven track record of strategically building, leading and driving successful sales plans and meeting or exceeding targets
Experience in SaaS and/or Retail Automotive is strongly desired
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Sales team to discuss how your past experiences will enable you to be successful in this role. Be prepared to walk us through your sales experience with examples of how you have done it in the past. No homework or on-the-spot assignments. We just want to see how you would make an impact in this role.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
- Go over your career history and sales style with our Vice President of Sales. This will be an opportunity for us to get an idea of how you got to where you are, and if where you want to go lines up with where we are going.
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.