Regional Sales Manager at OneSpan
OneSpan is looking for an Account Executive to join our team in North America. You will be responsible for all aspects of sales, primarily new business in core verticals. You will handle the entire sales process, including prospecting, lead qualification, negotiating and closing deals with end-customers.
- Create and rapidly execute a territory growth plan.
- Building net new business through prospecting, relationship building, and follow through to close sales.
- Work to identify and implement new and improved sales presentations to negotiate and overcome sales objections.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives and sales quotas, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction.
- Work within set key performance measurements defined by management team and process sales transactions using internal provisioning systems and follow set processes and procedures. Provide and update timely forecast and opportunity details within Salesforce CRM.
- Responsible for additional job duties such as meeting outbound call and sales goals as assigned. This would involve follow-up with prospects as well as upsell to existing customers.
- Work with colleagues and immediate supervisions to ensure that proven sales techniques are followed and enhanced.
- Set-up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Promote positive working relationship with all internal and external customers.
- 5 years plus of field sales experience, SW products including SaaS model, primarily about digital onboarding, digital signature and AI risk analytics within the assigned territory.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, client centric attitude.
- Assertive and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers.
- Consistent track record of over achievement and new account acquisition
- Selling to financial services, Banking and/or insurance.
- Requires ability to work effectively across organizational lines. As needed, the ability to gain support from multiple levels of management including executive, line of business, finance, IT and legal
- Teamwork - Ability to manage resources from multiple groups to meet client needs
- Relationship Management: Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Educate prospects and help define solutions for their needs
- Must be able to work efficiently through change and ability to multi-task.
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast-paced, high performance, open concept team environment.
- Strong PC skills including use of CRM software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree