Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you!
Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity. Our industry-changing technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money.
Following an explosive 2019 (raising $30M in Series C funding, awards for Chicago’s Best Tech Startup and Chicago’s Best Place to Work, adding 50+ key team members and more), we’re continuing down the path of high growth and high impact.Your impact.
- Responsible for achieving team-based revenue growth targets in your region
- Partner with sales leaders to develop strategy and go to market initiatives that maximize revenue in your region
- Provide training and feedback to direct reports to improve their sales acumen, including presentation skills, deal cycle management and negotiation
- Develop new broker relationships to expand our distribution footprint
- Assist in the delivery of product demonstrations & delivery of customer pitches and company overviews
- Select, hire, counsel/coach, motivate, and develop new and current sales team members
- Supervise and manage a sales team to meet monthly goals: activity, pipeline, forecasted opportunities, and revenue targets
- Provide accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management and executive team
- Sound development of internal and external relationships resulting in excellent work outcomes
- Proven track record of success in a sales role as a player/coach
- Demonstrated sales leadership experience and accountability for team growth targets
- Data-driven and analytical mindset to make sound decisions in a changing business environment
- A proven track record of change management and adaptability within an innovative and evolving organization
- You’re eager to roll up your sleeves and get in the ring with the sales team to strategize, train the team on skills development and coach them through multi-stakeholder sales
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with other departmental stakeholders
- Impeccable interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Ability to travel 50% of time
- Solid knowledge of healthcare benefits and/or SaaS landscape
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits including healthcare benefits, a flexible PTO plan, 401k, parental leave, a work from home stipend, telemedicine, Employee Assistance Programs and a generous HSA contribution match.
We also stay connected while working remotely through virtual wellness activities & happy hours, volunteer events in our local communities, lunch and learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings and ‘high five’ Friday’s.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.