Come for the mission. Stay for the experience.
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you!
Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity. Our industry-changing technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money.
Following an explosive 2019 & raising $30M in Series C funding this year (plus being awarded for Chicago’s Best Tech Startup and Chicago’s Best Place to Work, adding 50+ key team members and more), we’re continuing down the path of high growth and high impact.
- Own and grow utilization within this book of business for a high profile partner.
- Think at scale regarding how to use data across the book to identify strategies of impact, and then to lead the cross functional execution of those strategies to impact the customer book.
- Develop relationships with a strategic channel partner’s key customers using the HealthJoy app in order to optimize utilization of the HealthJoy app.
- Establish relationships with account managers at strategic channel partners and become a trusted source of information about HealthJoy to such account managers.
- Visit customer locations periodically to ensure customer satisfaction and promote ongoing contract renewal.
- Own relationships with strategic channel partner’s customers; ensuring they feel empowered to use HealthJoy independently, and are gaining value from our product.
- Responsible for securing renewals with strategic channel partner’s customers
- Craft customer facing communication campaigns, preferably through Gainsight.
- Serve as an escalation point for urgent and/or high priority customer needs; minimizing risk for customer churn and identifying customer needs and wants.
- Provide proactive account analysis and identify incremental areas of improvement through NPS scores.
- 7+ years of account management or customer success type role at a SaaS company
- Ability to successfully navigate a dynamic, fast-paced, high growth environment, delivering on results without sacrificing quality or relationships
- Expert in benefits and healthcare related topics
- Strong ability to tell stories and inspire action with data
- Proven track record of successfully managing executive relationships
- Effectively and independently manage multiple priorities; applying best practices and creating solutions for the Customer Success team
- Passionate about helping customers, serving as an advocate for their success
- Strong communicator; whether phone, email, in-person, with all audiences (from cross-functional teams to executives)
*This role will be based in San Francisco
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits including healthcare benefits, a flexible PTO plan, 401k, parental leave, a work from home stipend, telemedicine, Employee Assistance Programs and a generous HSA contribution match.
We also stay connected while working remotely through virtual wellness activities & happy hours, volunteer events in our local communities, lunch and learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings and ‘high five’ Friday’s.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.