Renovation Loan Processor at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Remote Loan Processor to join our innovative and passionate Renovation Lending team.
- Work closely with our Loan Officers to ensure a timely and accurate experience for our clients—from first time home buyers to refinancers—throughout the entire mortgage process.
- Scheduling and tracking of closing dates, contingency dates and loan lock expirations.
- Review loan approvals and address all conditions required for underwriting and closing.
- Review contractor bids/ Work write ups and ensure they meet investor guidelines.
- Confirm MMW and 2015 itemization are set up with correct loan amount and renovation fees.
- Receive on-going, comprehensive training and become an expert on home loan products and the mortgage process.
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate loan files to the Closing Department.
- Use state of the art technology to manage your loan pipeline as well as conduct credit and underwriting analysis.
- Provide world-class customer service and respectful, consultative guidance to your clients.
- 3+ years of recent experience in an operational role preferred in the residential mortgage industry – Renovation Homestyle, 203k, VA
- Experience using Fannie Mae’s Desktop Underwriter and Freddie Mac’s Loan Prospector
- Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team, often working with multiple parties to ensure smooth experience
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking
- An inherent love of and desire to serve clients and create something unique and fantastic
- A commitment to integrity and world class customer service
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-AC1