Sales Compensation Analyst at Flexport
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
We are looking for a Sales Compensation Analyst to analyze and administer our sales and account management incentive compensation plans. The analyst will play a critical role calculating and administering incentive plans in Xactly. This individual will also have the opportunity to support the plan modeling and budgeting process.
- Prepare, calculate and analyze monthly and quarterly commissions for Flexport’s sales and account management teams
- Support the implementation of the Xactly commission system
- Configure and administer incentive compensation plans and reporting in Xactly. Onboard new hires into the system. Validate Xactly-derived payment results during period close
- Implement reporting, controls, and processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency of administration
- Respond to commission and bonus inquiries from the field, including conducting research to prepare an adjustment
- Provide commission expenses reporting and analytics
- 3+ years in sales compensation and commission calculations
- Strong understanding of sales incentive compensation fundamentals
- Proficiency in Xactly, Salesforce, and Google Docs/Sheets. Experience with pivot tables and Google Sheet/Excel formulas
- Strong time management skills in order to meet timelines under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Ability to be a self-starter and problem-solve independently
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.