Jellyvision is hiring an Sales Development Representative
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented and experienced Sales Development Representative to help us.
How you’ll help
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll lead engaging conversations with prospects to help fill our sales pipeline with possible future customers. You will be reaching out to the largest employers in the US to pitch our product library with VPs and Directors of Benefits. You’ll also work closely with Account Executives, Marketing, our Channel team and Revenue Operations to strategize around creative ways to break into these challenging accounts.
What you’ll do
- Drive new business by setting meetings with qualified contacts at large and mid-sized US employers: orgs with 1,000+ benefits eligible employees, however most of your time will be spent with accounts spanning from 2,500-9,999 benefits eligible employees
- Make 60-80 prospecting calls per day to potential customers
- Utilize Salesforce, Outreach, Sendoso and Linkedin Sales Navigator with proficiency
- Craft high touch emails using excellent written communication skills
- Schedule 3-8 qualified meetings a week with potential customers for Account Executives
- Identify pain points through researching companies on Linkedin, Glassdoor, and company websites
- Scout LinkedIn and other resources to add 20-30 new contacts into Salesforce per week
- Collaborate and communicate with your team and other departments to improves sales processes
- Report to designated manager to strategize more effective and creative sales methods
- Use simplicity, humor, and surprise and delight to transform cold calls into quality high-touch outreach
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 1+ years of proven success in a B2B SaaS sales environment or other relevant experience in sales, marketing, or customer service
- Comfortable talking to high level executives on the phone
- Demonstrate a high degree of diligence, organization, and accountability
- An aptitude for research, and discovery, and quality communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Action Oriented
- Being Resilient
- Customer Focus
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness
- Drives Results
- Situational Adaptability
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!#BI-Remote