Sales Enablement Manager at SpotHero
Who we are:
SpotHero is one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology.
If you want to make the world a better place, it turns out that parking spaces are a fantastic place to start. Why did you miss that critical appointment? Parking. Why were you stressed and sweating on that first date? Parking.
If there were a way to make people impervious to parking problems, that would solve more than just a question about where to leave one’s car. That would help people be fully present in their lives. That would make a difference! And that’s what SpotHero does. SpotHero isn’t just in the parking space business, we’re also in the business of creating space for life.
So if you’re looking for a job where there’s space for you—the whole you—and where you get to use all your skills to build something new, exciting, fast-growing, and truly world-changing, then great, come to SpotHero!
What is a Sales Enablement Manager @ SpotHero?
The Sales Enablement Manager will manage functions essential to sales productivity at SpotHero including onboarding, sales training, and B2B marketing initiatives. This role will support sales strategy planning and partner with the Senior Director, Revenue Operations in the selection, implementation, and administration of enablement tools that support SpotHero OKRs and the scaling of sales initiatives across different verticals and product lines. The Sales Enablement Manager will collaborate across departments and ensure alignment between sales, marketing, customer service, and product.
What you will get to do:
- Collaborate with Revenue and Sales leadership to develop a training program for the sales organization that focuses on identifying knowledge/skill gaps, associating those gaps with learning objectives, and implementing appropriate training sessions and ongoing training opportunities
- Create a coaching program and train sales managers on coaching best practices to maximize sales training effectiveness
- Leverage external resources (e.g. Sales Assembly) to develop new sales enablement strategies and tools
- Administer SpotHero’s content management solution (Showpad) and drive engagement of the platform among the sales team
- Lead B2B marketing efforts including designing campaigns, partnering in the creation of sales collateral and other resources that support efficient scaling of the SpotHero sales org and SpotHero products. Collaborate on execution with the Marketing team.
- Support Product Marketing initiatives through collaboration with Sales and Revenue leadership and other stakeholders to grow and mature enablement programs that support the launch of important products and updates. This includes designing and implementing internal training on SpotHero features to ensure sellers have product competency.
- Manage and maintain a partner panel that provides feedback on deployed and future products, and assist the Product Team in identifying broader problems by aggregating this feedback into cogent business needs statements
- Collaborate with the People, Sales, and Revenue leaders to develop and manage a guided onboarding and training program through a ramp period to maximize the success of new sales hires in their first 30-60-90 days.
- Determine opportunities for improving the sales learning experience and identify innovative techniques for delivery to ensure programs are understood and implemented by the sales team. This may include facilitating programs and/or identifying appropriate facilitators or external resources for the subject matter.
- Evaluate the business impact of sales enablement programs through the use of learning and performance metrics.
- Identify valuable third-party vendors to provide continued support, training, enabling technologies, and other resources to the organization.
- Manage visibility and B2B brand through relationships with strategic industry partners (NPA, IPMI, etc) and partner in the facilitation of conferences participation and thought leadership opportunities.
Who you are:
- You are an Active Listener - You attentively listen to others, understand what is said and repeat what was heard
- You are Collaborative - You work with multiple individuals to complete a task or achieve a goal
- You are an Excellent Communicator - You communicate effectively and efficiently both verbally and in writing, especially with individuals with advanced technical capabilities
- You are Detail Oriented - You pay attention to details and learn to understand causes and not just effects
- You are Efficiency-minded - You are able to work and identify processes with the least amount of waste (time, materials or other resources) possible
- You are Execution-focused - You see projects through to completion,meet deadlines and take initiative to execute things.
- You are Operations/Process-Minded - You focus on the tasks that sellers and their managers complete day-to-day to ensure sales goals are able to be achieved in the most efficient and scalable way possible
- You are Organized - You effectively prioritize tasks in support of the attainment of larger company goals
- You Solve Problems - You assess situations quickly and provides creative solutions for resolution
- You Manage Change - You prepare, support, and assist individuals and teams making organizational change
- You are Technically-minded - You are able to identify how systems and technology can improve ways of working
- You are User and Partner-focused - You are able to take complex analysis and develop business insights from the perspective of users and partners
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of sales enablement experience
- Passion for working with and improving sales people's productivity and performance
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Strong capabilities working with teams in innovative, accountable, and reliable wats with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Experience with driving cross-functional and cross-departmental collaboration
- Ability to work independently while producing quantifiable results
- Demonstrated strengths in organization, prioritization, and time management
You May also have:
- Experience with CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Knowledge and understanding of sales training program(s)
- Direct sales and/or sales management experience
- Strong facilitation skills
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience with Gong or other conversational intelligence tools
- Product Marketing or B2B marketing experience
Taking a new route? Even if you don't check all of the boxes, please still apply! We'd love to meet you & hear how you can help SpotHero drive into the future.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a leading e-commerce company with the opportunity to grow into any of several roles within the company.
- Such as: Director of Sales Enablement, Director of Revenue Operations, Product Manager, VP Sales
- Flexible, unlimited PTO policy and supportive work/life balance – we value and support every Hero on the team, and create space for life!
- Excellent benefits – We cover 95% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance, 401K + company match, and generous parental leave.
- Annual parking stipend (duh- we help people park!)
- The opportunity to collaborate with creative, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive, atmosphere.
- Our award-winning culture has received recognition from Built In’s 2021 Moxie Awards, as a 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
At SpotHero, we Respect Fellow Drivers by providing an inclusive interview experience for everyone, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process. Please let our team know of your need when you apply or as you begin interviewing with our team.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US or Canada and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.