Sales Manager, Healthcare at Hireology
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last ten years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 165 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
We are looking to add a Sales Manager, Healthcare. This leader will manage a team of quota-carrying Healthcare Sales employees and help drive our revenue strategy for our Healthcare team. They will focus on developing and motivating our sales talent, as well as taking a data-driven approach to achieve revenue targets.
As our Sales Manager, Healthcare, you’ll be responsible for:
- Achievement of our Healthcare Sales goals through strategic planning, data analysis, and successful team management.
- Ownership and management of your team's pipeline and forecast, including knowing which levers to pull and when to pull them, in order to ensure successful target achievement.
- Hire, develop, coach, and motivate a team of direct reports to consistently achieve their KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with teams like Marketing, Revenue Operations, Product, Customer Success, and Corporate Development to collaborate on new Healthcare Sales initiatives, and address ways to improve Sales performance in Healthcare.
- Assist in deal negotiation and strategy, as needed.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be a:
- Strategic Leader: You have a proven track record of being able to spot the underlying issue, create a multi-pronged solution and deliver successful results
- Change Agent: You are comfortable with recommending and executing on change, and understand how to gain buy-in and credibility
- Performance Coach: You understand how to get your reps to win consistently
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Sales Manager, Healthcare candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- 5+ years of experience of Sales experience required, with 2+ years of experience managing sales and/or business development teams in a B2B or Outbound Sales environment
- Proven track record of strategically building, leading and driving successful sales plans and consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience in a SaaS Sales environment is strongly desired
- BA/BS degree
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Sales leadership to discuss how your past experiences will enable you to be successful in this role.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.