Sales Operations Leader at 3Cloud
SALES OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
3Cloud is a premier cloud-based technology services firm helping enterprise clients transform their business by leveraging Microsoft Azure and ancillary IT solutions. Our values include: Do the Right Thing, Passion for Clients, Win Together, Technical Brilliance, Entrepreneurial Passion, & Have Fun.
3Cloud’s architects, engineers, and consultants average more than 15+ years of designing, building, and deploying IT solutions that aid clients in accelerating innovation, operating more efficiently, and disrupting industry to define new business opportunity. As a Microsoft Gold-Certified partner, we specialize in Microsoft Azure migrations, cloud-scale custom application development, Open Source technologies, IoT, Big Data, Analytics, and DevOps achieved through Azure-enabled infrastructure automation. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with an additional office in Dallas.
This position is responsible for responsible for developing and driving the Sales Operations strategy, including fiscal year planning, territory mapping, compensation plan design/administration, complex deal structuring, sales communications and supporting all functions essential to the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, reporting, forecasting management, sales process optimization, sales development, territory planning, and sales compensation administration
- Provide input/guidance to sales leadership on offerings and pricing models to reach revenue goals and minimize bench time.
- Establish a sales operations structure and environment that will promote and implement strategy and operational models to deliver high and consistent service levels to the organization to grow revenue.
- Ensure the ongoing evolution of our CRM, ZoomInfo and other marketing and sales technologies and integrations
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM and Territory Definition management with marketing, sales, and solution architecture teams.
- Develop and maintain key performance metrics and dashboards that help guide the sales organization focus.
- Partner with the finance and human resources team to provide assistance with sales incentive compensation plans.
- Act as a sales advocate by balancing sales’ needs while managing reasonable expectations from an operations perspective.
- Participate in management decision-making processes concerning sales issues, procedures and organizational design.
- Serve as an escalation point for the resolution of a process and/or system issue.
- Facilitate and audit deal review and approval procedures and policy compliance.
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of data; identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges and dangers; converts data trends into actionable sales processes and tactics
- Manage a team of direct reports on the operations team.
- Responsible for sales training and enablement
- Extensive first-hand experience with Salesforce and demonstrated ability to improve sales productivity
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems of all levels of complexity, prioritizing critical client issues and identifying department needs.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data, and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Strong technical, research, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Ability to develop and present to executive leadership.
- Successful track record of working effectively at all levels within the organization
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing, or related discipline, MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience working in professional services sales, business or marketing operations.
- Startup and SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Experience as a professional services sales rep or manager is a plus.