Seller Services Agent -Night and Weekends
As a Seller Services Associate you will work in managing commercial transactions and relationships with our many valued sellers. You will be taking calls and responding to emails on a broad range of event and order-related questions, working to ensure we are providing elite service to both our sellers and our customers, as well as collaborating with other internal departments on any seller related operations. If you're looking for full time, salaried, entry level position with growth opportunity, this is the job for you.
- Handle day-to-day interactions with sellers beyond the scope of traditional customer service responsibilities
- Investigate instances in which customer experience has been affected, determine where fault lies, and resolve issues fairly and constructively
- Manage in-bound seller calls regarding a wide range of questions
- Assist sellers with technical issues regarding order processing
- Ensure that emails received through the seller services team inbox are resolved in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all seller stipulations to ensure customer expectations are met
To be successful, you'll need
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle time-sensitive requests efficiently and effectively
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
What We Offer
As a member of our Customer Support Team, you will be working in an exciting, growing industry and have frequent promotional opportunities and room for advancement within your career at Vivid Seats. Employees also enjoy a $100 monthly gift card as well as discounted tickets to all their favorite events, casual dress code, kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, frequent company lunches, and happy hours! In addition, our standard benefits include affordable medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, and transit/parking plan discounts.
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events while being ranked #1 in Newsweek's Best Companies for Customer Service. At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
225 W Randolph St, 30th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606