Senior Manager of Customer Success at Root
What you'll do.
- Develop and execute unique onboarding plans for insurance and non-insurance companies
- Identify process and organizational bottlenecks and leverage these opportunities to constantly improve efficiency.
- Conduct hands-on customer research to inform the product team when there is an opportunity to improve our offerings
- Maintain roadmap alignment between product, engineering, creative, and marketing to streamline customer onboarding.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and leverage that expertise to drive innovation and improve our services to our customers
- Benchmark performance against industry standards and produce data-driven reporting for internal and external performance.
- Monitor trends in innovation to identify potential areas for engagement and improvement
- Understand the motivation, business drivers, strategic goals, and desired business outcomes for our customers.
- Responsible for all aspects of the customer journey beginning with onboarding through ongoing customer advocacy.
- Develop company-wide customer success processes and deliver ongoing initiatives to improve engagement approaches, product adoption, and client satisfaction metrics
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers from kickoff, implementation, client status calls, and Quarterly Business Reviews, building relationships throughout all levels of your customer’s organization.
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
What we're looking for.
- Bachelor’s degree. Master's degree or equivalent is a plus.
- 6+ years of business experience, 4+ years of customer success experience
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales setting
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Ability to create and deliver presentations with compelling messages to technology and business audiences; you are a natural, credible technology evangelist with experience in translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Significant customer-facing experience leading enterprise customers through business or technology transformations with large account/project management experience
- Integrity in all that you do, especially with customers while growing your account base
- Exceptional leadership skills; naturally collaborative and able to work directly with a team as well as cross-functionally without direct managerial authority.
- Superior problem-solving skills with the ability to think strategically and innovatively.
- Detail-oriented; ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Roll-up-the sleeves work ethic and “do-what-it takes” attitude to efficiently execute and drive for results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Ability to travel 30% time (When travel restrictions end)