We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As Sr. Manager of the Pre-Sales team, you will be managing a team consisting of 8 Pre-Sales Engineers and 1 proposal writer and reporting directly to the SVP of Sales. The current team is comprised of eDiscovery experts who have a deep understanding of Relativity’s product solutions and workflows. Partnering with Sales to drive successful outcomes with current and prospective customers will be a key metric for success in role.
- Hire and grow the team – We are expanding the US team by 2 Sales Engineers (for a total of 8 Sales Engineers and a proposal writer) and you will be recruiting talent that will elevate the sales team’s effectiveness through their deep domain expertise in eDiscovery and Relativity.
- Invest in developing the existing team’s skills – The pace of our product’s innovation demands that we continually develop and sharpen the team’s knowledge of our solutions. Whether they are advancements in RelativityOne through our quarterly release cycle or new products we’re bringing to market, building a solid enablement foundation will be key to this team’s success.
- Build and optimize the Pre-Sales engagement model – The collaboration between Sales and Pre-Sales should be in a constant state of iterative optimization. When Pre-Sales should be engaged in the sales process, how we measure impact, and how to manage handoffs once a deal is signed are all examples and opportunities for improvement and change.
- Be a great collaborator and cross-functional business partner – Beyond being tightly integrated with sales leadership, you will be working closely with product marketing, product management, customer success management and other customer facing teams, too. This team’s deep involvement in understanding the customer’s needs yield invaluable insights that each cross-functional team would benefit having access to.
- Set the global standard – You will have dotted line responsibilities to Pre-Sales roles globally. The processes set in the US should inform and influence how Pre-Sales around the world should operate.
- 3 years of leading technical or deeply operational teams
- Expertise in Relativity’s product solutions
- Strong communicator
- History of collaborating with Sales or other customer-facing team functions
- Process oriented
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.