Senior Salesforce Administrator at Jellyvision (Remote)
Jellyvision is hiring a Senior Salesforce Administrator
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MI, MN, NE, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI.
What we do
We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to continuous evolution and to fostering a more diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, and respected. It doesn’t matter your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, or country of origin...we just want amazing people who are willing to grow along with us.
How you’ll help
As Jellyvision grows, we need people to ensure data integrity with the high volume of software contracts that we need to process during our busy season. You will specifically be working as a Revenue Operations Systems Administrator in support of the Revenue organization. You will apply your combination of Salesforce Administrator skills with your knowledge of administering the sales tech stack to ensure the Revenue team is enabled to operate efficiently. You will be responsible for both the strategic architecture and platform decisions, as well as day-to-day operations of the sales tech stack. You have a passion for continuously improving the operations of the Revenue organization. You have a demonstrated ability to prioritize and deliver projects with change management impact in mind. You are a holistic thinker who considers all integrated systems, data flow, and user experience across the Revenue organization.
What you’ll do
- Maintain the day-to-day operations of the entire sales tech stack, including Salesforce and its integrations
- Propose, implement, and manage Salesforce solutions based on business requirements presented by revenue leadership
- Document the flow of data and processes across systems, and understand how that data impacts business performance
- Document procedures for business-critical operations and relevant Salesforce system administration activities
- Serve as cross-functional collaborator across teams to gather systems requirements, build acceptance criteria, and deliver systems changes
- Propose, implement, and manage solutions to implement process and system efficiencies and optimization with a focus on measurable outcomes and continuous improvement
- Build trusted business partner relationships with sales managers and reps
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com administration and development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent professional experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Lightning migration experience
- Agile Software Development experience
- Experience in tuning and optimizing Salesforce instance
- Proficient with Apex, Visualforce
- Experience administering sales tech stack and their interfaces to Salesforce, including: ZoomInfo, Outreach.io, Tray.io, Marketo, RingLead, etc.
- Innate Problem Solver - Proven ability to identify root cause analysis when solving problems
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Instills Trust
- Manages Complexity
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!