The Solution Lead is primarily responsible for determining the overall strategic, operational, and technical scope of Professional Services engagements. Part business analyst, part technologist, part sales person, the Solution Lead works closely with sales and is part of the implementation team understanding the strategic business drivers and crafting a solution strategy.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions that also capture desired project outcomes
- Influence solution direction that satisfies client needs as well as follow best practices
- Align delivery methodologies to solution proposals
- Ensure proposed solutions are delivered efficiently and effectively to the satisfaction of the client
- Provide support for Fusion solution proof of concepts and participate in technical discovery calls with prospective clients
- Create relevant documentation as part of the implementation process
- Provide coaching and guidance to peers in the services organization
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related category
- 5+ years' experience with enterprise-level software systems or strategic consulting in a client-facing role for Fortune 500 corporations.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, and ability to interact and communicate with all levels of an organization, including C-level executives and other stakeholders
- Salesforce.com or Force.com experience preferred but not required
- Familiar with integrations, data migration, APIs, Release Management of software
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.