Solutions Consultant- Central Time Zone at Paylocity (Remote)
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Solutions Consultant plays an integral role in Paylocity's sales structure, and we believe our top-notch team of HCM technical solutions experts is the best in the industry! At Paylocity, the Solutions Consultant the primary technical and product resource for the field sales force. The Solutions Consultant will be a resource during the technology and product evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our line of software products. The Solutions Consultant must become very familiar with Paylocity internal processes and be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both internal and external users.
Location: Remote- Must reside in the Central Time Zone or work standard hours within the Central Time Zone
Reports To: Manager Solutions Consulting
- Responsible for development and delivery of on-line product demonstrations for payroll, HR, time and labor, and benefits products targeted at customer functionality
- Respond to district sales managers prospect specific product-related questions
- Communicate clear and detailed solutions to prospect regarding the Paylocity products, processes, and timelines to assure Paylocity is positioned for success post-sale
- Identify and document prospects custom needs and coordinate with internal teams (e.g., custom programming) to develop alternative solutions that can be presented to a prospect during the sales process
- Responsible for increasing the product knowledge level in the field sales force through ongoing education, knowledge sharing, and product training sessions
- Facilitate feedback to different departments regarding client needs, operational needs, business opportunities, product features & functions, and marketing/sales programs
- Recommend creative selling and product positioning techniques based on market and product knowledge
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs and Other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in dealing with a field-based sales force.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role as a solutions consultant or sales engineer within the HCM industry highly preferred
- Experience and familiarity with Paylocity or related industry products preferred
- Prior experience in sales and/or solutions sales preferred
- Team Player - will be able to collaborate with others to make awesome happen.
- Self-Motivated – you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable – quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
As of 4/6/2021: This job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.