Strategic Partnerships Lead at Avant
What you do at Avant
- Lead our partner management team by building the strategy, roadmap and performance benchmarks
- Develop relationships with existing strategic and affiliate partners, monitor and stay up to date with their goals and initiatives. Uncover new opportunities to grow existing partnerships.
- Onboard, build, monitor and report channel KPI’s on a set frequency and manage issues or opportunities.
- Optimize strategic partner and affiliate conversion funnels, collaborate experiments and tests. We believe in iteration and failing better, faster.
- Independently recognize and drive communication across internal and external business stakeholders.
- Manage project roadmaps. Align on goals, set milestones, create realistic deadlines and hold your team and yourself accountable to hit those deadlines.
- Facilitate productive cross-team collaboration to support channel optimization/enhancements (ie. with product teams, business development, tech, etc.).
- Leverage insights of existing partner portfolio to inform the acquisition of new partnerships, including growth partnerships, decline monetization, joint-marketing partnerships, and any relevant tech vendors.
- Solve difficult problems in a collaborative and supportive environment. Work across functions to remove roadblocks and ensure dependent tasks are managed and completed on time.
Why you are a fit at Avant
- Bachelor’s Degree 3-4 years team lead, management experience.
- 4-6 years experience in strategic business development, marketing partnerships and/or affiliate space.
- Proven team leader, high EQ and knows how to motivate a team to hit performance goals.
- Understands the value of clear and concise communication; ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills (ie. Strategic and affiliate partner meetings + Powerpoint)
- Knows to break down complex issues into manageable pieces
- Have a proven track record of delivering qualified traffic and results
- Basic understanding of SQL, advanced knowledge is a plus! Knowledge of Excel or similar analytical tools.
- Naturally detail-oriented; you make sure that all I’s are dotted and t’s are crossed
- A self-motivated individual; takes accountability and ownership of their work
- Familiarity with personal finance topics and strong interest and passion for the “fintech” industry