Team Lead, RevOps Sales at VelocityEHS
*Open to remote candidates*
The Sales Operations Lead is the process and system optimization lead on the RevOps team. From a process standpoint, they are responsible for designing, documenting, optimizing, and aligning stakeholders on key revenue processes, such as lead management, lead handoff, opportunity management, etc. In terms of systems, the Sales Operations lead is responsible for aligning systems to support business processes, as well as planning, designing, and project managing execution in the technology stack).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Design & implement sales processes to drive strategy, improve sales operations, demand generation, support system requirements and workflows and ensure high sales productivity.
- Supports Sales team to drive operational logistics, measuring progress against sales goals, and assisting in execution of key sales objectives.
- Build out documentation to support processes and enablement of sales teams, including lead lifecycle management, opportunity pipeline stages, sales territories, account assignments, account hand-offs, etc.
- Continually improve our processes and identify opportunities to automate and drive scalability in Salesforce and other sales and marketing tools impacting our ability to grow.
- Works cross-functionally to ensure successful execution of key projects and identify opportunities for ongoing process improvements.
- Determine how to best measure our demand generation process, sales and marketing effectiveness and efficiency, and the customer journey.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the efficiency of the Sales team and lead efforts to scale best practices across the team.
- Leverage change management fundamentals to drive ongoing communications.
- Deliver variety of analytics, sales operations and other needs as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Director.
REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years’ experience in B2B Sales Operations Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, advanced degrees a plus
- Experience with Sales Operations within a high growth SaaS company.
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies, behavior, processes, and customer journey across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering
- Experience in both sales enablement and sales operations (on-boarding, sales processes, systems, etc.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in RevOps, Reporting, Analysis and/or Business Intelligence
- Master’s degree in finance or MBA
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, RRSPS saving plans, generous PTO and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)