VP of Sales & Partnerships
Solstice is a digital innovation firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and engineers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers. As instructors and coaches, we help companies transform from the inside out by adopting a high-speed culture of innovation. We’re strategists, researchers, designers, and engineers hell-bent on changing the way the world does business. We’re headquartered in Chicago and have delivery offices in New York, London, and Buenos Aires.
Solstice is looking for a VP of Sales & Partnerships which is an executive level role with direct accountability for top-line revenue growth. They will be responsible for the go-to-market strategy, sales team leadership, partnership development, and strategic client growth objectives. Our culture is one that fosters innovation and creative thinking, with servant-leadership beliefs, without the bindings that are typically introduced with large organizations.
….a connector, a relationship builder, and you understand the enterprise. You have had previous experience creating a culture of success in a high growth sales-team environment, driving accountability and desired sales outcomes, and defining partnership programs. You are results driven and a servant leader. If this sounds like your interests and background - we cannot wait to meet you!
Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Chief Growth Officer to define go-to-market strategies and develop annual sales plan aligned with organizational objectives and sales goals
- Provide recommended improvements for sales strategies to leadership team based on market research, competitive analysis, and customer feedback
- Manage Sales, Sales Enablement and Partnership teams to deliver profitable growth, drive efficiencies and maximize pipeline velocity
- Own sales budgets, manage toward company and department KPIs, and perform financial analysis to ensure that we maintain appropriate margins and cost of sale
- Collaborate with Marketing and Lead Gen teams to develop lead generation and partnership programs to create high performing sales collateral
- Manage existing customer relationships and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Assist with complex sales negotiations and help close strategic opportunities
- Participate actively in strategic client meetings to help create and activate short-term and long-term growth strategies
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and perform pipeline risk analysis
- Operationalize partnerships program to create a foundation for driving increased growth through the partnerships channel, and set quarterly objectives and KPIs for the partner channel
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers, prospects, and partners to develop key relationships
- 10+ years of successful sales leadership with a proven track record of holding a team to high expectations and exceeding sales targets.
- Consulting or agency background with strong consultative sales skills
- Experience with managing partnership channels
- A strong understanding of enterprise IT concepts and digital innovation and technology
- Solid enterprise negotiation and consultative skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment that requires initiative, autonomy, and a growth mindset
- Prominent presentation public speaking skills
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic skills with the ability to creatively problem solve
- Exceptionally clear communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills