Creativity is an asset to any role at any organization. The ability to think outside the box is often the key element in taking a project to the next level. Check out these cool tech companies and startups with creative jobs in Chicago.
Solstice is seeking a Senior User Experience Discovery and Validation Researcher. The ideal candidate will be analytical and have a proven ability to lead investigative conversations. In order to do so, this Researcher will be working onsite with the client and traveling to interview users. If you are passionate about getting clients closer to their customers - read on!
Title: User Experience Lead
Reports to: Matthew Deming | Sr. Manager, User Experience
Location(s): Chicago or Buffalo Grove
In the past seven years, Zoro has grown from a group of 6 people working out of a 2,000 square foot building, offering fewer than 100,000 products to a group of 250+ working out of a 60,000+ square foot building, offering more than 2,000,000 unique products. We are looking for passionate, driven people who
As the Senior User Experience Researcher, you will take the lead in providing leadership to product design and development teams in researching and identifying priority user goals to influence the product development process. As part of the Product Management organization, you will develop strong collaborative relationships with product managers, engineers and interface with customers to identify key user insights. The Senior User Experience Researcher works under the minimal of managers. The Senior User Experience Researcher reports to the Director of User Experience.
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With nearly 900 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we
• Your primary responsibility will be to work as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and designers in agile team environment, building large, complex digital products.
• You’ll create a wide range of deliverables such as workflows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups, while collaborating with a UX designer.
• Create, maintain, improve, and document our visual design system.
Your primary responsibility will be to work as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and designers in agile team environment, building large, complex digital products.
You’ll create a wide range of deliverables such as workflows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups, while collaborating with a UX designer.
Create, maintain, improve, and document our visual design system.
Join an award-winning global UX team at iManage to impact direction for a suite of enterprise software solutions across multiple domains (security, AI/ML, productivity) built for the web, mobile, and desktop consumption. As a User Researcher, you will be working closely with our senior research staff and taking on responsibilities in planning and implementing user research activities, synthesizing qualitative/quantitative data, translating research insights into actionable design recommendations. This is a hands-on role and includes designing and documenting research plans, identifying key user personas, moderating user research sessions, and reporting findings to the project team and stakeholders.
Commit to understanding the process of digital ad campaign management by conducting user research, testing, and feedback sessions.
Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, UI designers, and developers to analyze data from different sources and methods to develop a holistic picture of the problems and opportunities.
Summarize results into actionable recommendations that inform product, design, and development strategy and execution.
Work within a cross-functional team to improve the overall user experience across Centro’s entire product line.
Maintain design practices and pattern consistency.
We are looking for a talented designer with a well-rounded portfolio to join the team and hit the ground running. The Centro Creative Services team handles a diverse range of design projects for both external and internal customers alike. Excellent problem solving and time management skills are a must with the wide variety of requests that come across our desks. Strong pop culture knowledge isn’t required, but it is a plus. If this sounds like your cup of tea then we’d love to meet you!
We are looking for a Mobile UI Designer to contribute to the success of our iOS and Android mobile applications. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work. This individual must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We’re looking for a Senior UI Designer to join our design team and help bring our ideas, prototypes, and Figma designs to life. You’d partner with your product designer teammates to build fast, easy, and beautiful tools for our restaurant customers, explore how animations, interactions, and transitions might make these tools more engaging and delightful, and build extensible components, robust design systems, and thoughtful frontend standards for the entire product team to use.
• In-depth evaluation and ongoing oversight of the end to end Pampered Chef brand journey.
• Development and execution of short- and long-term strategic priorities that will elevate the customer experience.
• Influence cross-company agreement and investment decisions on how and where to deliver greatest value to customers and what the differentiating experience to be delivered looks like.
• Identifying operational accountability and cross-functional alliances within each function at Pampered Chef, facilitating work together across teams.
• Developing partnership programs that meet the business objectives of the organization and advance our brand strategy.
• Extending Pampered Chef’s refreshed brand from simple brand identity standards to a unique brand voice that extends across brand partnerships.
• Partnering with the Consumer Insights team to establish ongoing consumer research programs.
• Management of all Charitable relationships and programs, current and future-focused.
Tock is changing the way restaurants, bars, wineries, event organizers (and more) think about and run their business. This includes a robust reservation, guest, and table management system for businesses of all