Reporting to: Vice President, HR
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Founded in 1998, Envoy Global, Inc. is an award-winning global immigration services provider offering the only enterprise immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce by combining expert legal representation — for both inbound and outbound immigration — and proprietary technology.
We offer an innovative and fast-paced work environment that focuses on hiring smart, driven individuals who strive to be difference makers.
The HR Manager will report to the Vice President of Human Resources, and have company wide visibility with all levels of leadership, management, and employees. We are looking for this person to be located and based out of our Chicago office.
DUE TO COVID-19, we are working remote, with voluntary options for in-office work. Scheduled return to office timeline is April 2021. This role will be located in Chicago when the time comes and will be required to work out of the office (Chicago Loop).
The Envoy Global team is headquartered in Chicago, with employees operating across the US and offices in San Francisco. We also have employees in UK, Singapore, and Australia. An ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of global HR operations including but not limited to benefits, compensation, and compliance considerations.
Our team is a very hands-on team with the employees we serve, continually looking to balance expertise and best practices across a wide range of HR related topics with empathy, professionalism, and partnership with our coworkers.
The HR Manager will partner with the VP of HR and team members, on the delivery of projects and programming to continue developing and engaging employees. In 2021, this role will have immediate impact with in how we continue to develop our culture and strong performance in a remote or hybrid environment, while identifying potential HR opportunities to improve both with our operations and programs.
- Partner with managers and directors on strategic HR initiatives aligned to learning, development, performance management
- Identify opportunities for improvement when it comes to global HR engagement and programming, with regards to offerings, development, and service delivery to our team members in Chicago, San Francisco, remote teams, and global teams in Canada, the UK, Australia, and Singapore.
- Partner with the VP of HR and internal committees, championing DEI initiatives internally and externally
- Must be technology and process minded, with the ability to challenge the status quo when it comes to how HR functions and operates, to ensure we continue servicing and operating at the highest levels possible.
- Partner with key business leads across IT, Marketing, and Finance to ensure cross department projects are complete thoroughly and responsively.
- Be a key lead in compliance initiatives: financial audits, benefit renewals, IT security compliance needs.
- Mentor, coach, and support HR team members, and champion the organization within the greater HR community.
- Bachelor's degree required. SPHR or PHR certification preferred.
- 7+ years in the HR field, with previous experience in compensation, benefits, and compliance. Previous Generalist or Payroll/Benefit expertise required.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and in person, with great listening and presentation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and superior planning abilities paired with strong business acumen to align and measure activities needed to engage, develop employees and managers across teams.
- Ability to balance professionalism, humility, honesty, integrity with a sense of humor and openness.
- Superior benefit offerings of medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, and voluntary plans, as well as a company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day
- Generous PTO, 10 company paid holidays, and (2) paid volunteering days
- DUE TO COVID-19, we are working remote, with voluntary options for in-office work. Scheduled return to office timeline is April 2021. This role will be located in Chicago when the time comes and will be required to work out of the office (Chicago Loop).
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability